We are always looking for ambitious students to join our team as an intern. Are you result driven, analytical, eager, and good at in-depth studies of products and markets and financial analyses
What do we offer?
Fulltime internship positions for our venture capital funds.
As an intern, you support a team of investment professionals in their daily practices related to investing, managing and exiting early stage companies. Potential projects and work activities include:
- Benchmarking investment and (organizational) structure of venture capital funds
- Scrutinizing business plans
- Conducting market analyses
- Defining potential impact of start-ups on our ecosystem
Who are we looking for?
- Have affinity with our focus areas in sustainability and health
- Have a background in technology/engineering, health and/or finance
- Enjoy thorough research and/or financial analysis
- Are pro-active, result oriented, curious and entrepreneurial
- Have completed or are about to complete an academic master
- Have excellent study results
- Highly value team-spirit
- Are a great table football player
Feel free to reach out to us. Applicants are invited to send their cv and a short motivation to Vincent van Buul (firstname.lastname@example.org/). If applicable, please include a few sentences on the requirements set by your master programme (i.e., duration, deliverables, level of supervision).